Visitation is scheduled to resume 04/21/2021.
Please note the following rules and appointment information:
- For indoor visitation, Westchester county positivity rate greater than 10% AND less than 70% of residents in the facility are fully vaccinated: visitation will ONLY occur for compassionate care situations. Rapid testing will be facilitated. All indoor visitation will be paused.
- Visits will occur by appointment only at 10:30am, 11:30am, 2:00pm and 3:oopm. Visitation may also be scheduled each Saturday and Sunday at 2:30pm as well.
- Visitation will be limited to 30- minute sessions.
- All visitors must we face coverings or face masks at all times during the visit. Residents will wear a surgical mask as tolerated.
- Each resident is permitted 2 visitors at a time.
- Visitors under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult 18 years of age or older.
- All visitors must complete a health screening form prior to visitation and be asymptomatic and fever-free without fever reducing medications.
- Hand hygiene will be available and enforced before and after visitation.
- There will be no food or beverages allowed during visitations.
- Appointments may be made up to 7 days in advance, limits may be placed on the total allowed visits per week, as needed, to ensure as many residents as possible are able to receive visitors.
- The visitation area will be thoroughly disinfected in-between appointments.
- Visits will be permitted in designated areas within the facility.
- New York State Department of Health strongly recommends that Sutton Park offers COVID-19 Testing to all visitors. Rapid testing will be made available for all that want one prior to entry.
- Visitor’s movement will be limited within the facility.
- Residents who are positive for COVID-19, have signs or symptoms of COVID-19, or are on a 14 days admission quarantine are not candidates for visitation.
- If a visitor tests positive for COVID-19 48 hours after a scheduled visit at Sutton Park, please notify the facility immediately.
According to NYSDOH, “if any visitor fails to adhere to the protocol, he/she/they will be prohibited from visiting for the duration of the COVID-19 state declared public health emergency.”
Please monitor our website at www.suttonpark.net and our Facebook (FB) page for further announcements. Visitation may be paused at any time due to an increase in the number of residents and/or staff confirmed positive with COVID-19 diagnoses.